FAR INFRARED SAUNA
- Through the important energy force of infrared light, the white blood cell count rises. Why is that good? Because more white blood cells mean greater immunity. Greater immunity means greater health and a better quality of life.
- Provides a powerful boost in blood circulation. Like a cleansing flood, the fresh oxygen washes away stagnant toxic impurities along with your weary emotions and feelings.
Burns up to 600 or more calories in just one 30-minute session. Deep penetrating far infrared heat melts subcutaneous fat at 40c-104f, thus shaking loose the embedded toxins, acids, and gasses, and allowing them to be directly expelled out of the body through heavy perspiration.
Excellent for increasing blood circulation to the skin, which is essential for beautiful, youthful, glowing skin.
- You will notice a new “inner glow” as the skin becomes free of accumulated dirt and dry skin cells, due to the deep cleansing of impurities by the sauna.
- Improves the conditions of acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, and any skin lesions and cuts.
- Open wounds heal quicker with reduced scarring.
- Removes roughness, leaving skin baby smooth and soft.
- Firms and improves skin tone and elasticity.
Infrared Lasers versus Infrared LuxSauna or Infrared Lamp
“Infrared saunas are becoming a very popular method to treat acne – particularly very resistant cases. They seem to work by shrinking the sebaceous glands, and you get relatively quick results.” ~ Jeffey Dover, MD, Boston, ELLE Magazine March 2004
Three to four infrared sauna treatments appear to open pores that have been malfunctioning for years, forcing out clogging cosmetics, loosening dry outer skin, and healing acne and scars, WITHOUT PAIN.
According to the Clayton’s Electrotherapy, 9th Edition, infrared radiation is the only antidote to excessive ultraviolet radiation.
Scars on Skin
Scars fully formed may be gradually softened. Burns and other wounds or incisions may heal with significantly reduced scarring.
Cellulite is a gel-like substance made up of fat, water and wastes, which are trapped in pockets below the skin. An infrared sauna can assist in eliminating this condition, as profuse sweating helps clear this form of unwanted debris from the body. European beauty specialists confirm that a sauna will greatly speed any anti-cellulite program. Due to at least twice the depth of heat penetration into cellulite, combined with up to 10 times the level of heating in these tissues, an infrared sauna is FAR more effective than any conventional sauna.
Effective for arthritis, back pain, muscle spasms, headache, etc.
Radiant heat helps with sprains, strains, arthritis, muscle spasm and pain.
If you are an athlete, an infrared sauna is all good news. It allows oxygen debt to be repaid more quickly. This leads to quicker healing and greatly improved repair of sprains and muscle pain.
Relaxation & Enjoyment
Remove stress in the comfortable, warm temperature. Half an hour per day of relaxation renders amazing long-term health benefits.
Over the last 25 years, Japanese and Chinese researchers and clinicians have completed extensive research on infrared medical treatments and report many amazing discoveries. In Japan, there is an “infrared society” composed of medical doctors and physical therapists dedicated to further infrared research. Their findings support the health benefits of infrared therapy as a method of healing.
** Far-Infrared Sauna therapy is available ONLY at our Coeur d’ Alene location.
Phone: 208-930-4177 Fax: 208-930-4691
2775 N. Howard Street, Suite B Coeur d' Alene, ID 83815